stock ideas/help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nafuzy

Aquarium Advice Activist
Im doing a 110gal aggressive FOWLR. I already have a juvenile black volitan, and I want a Picasso trigger, maroon clown, powder blue tang.....

What are good compatible triggers with that bunch??? I need advice/ideas.

Also I haven't decided on the last fish. Im leaning towards a harlequin tusk wrasse :)

Whatxha think guys????? Ideas??? Opinions? ?

Think your Tang is going to get beat up...lol... Is the tank 6' long? Some of those guys need 125g or better. But you might be able to get away with it if it is 6' long. Your maroon may become lunch with the lionfish, too. Huma-Huma has a lot of triggers and experience with this set up, I'd PM him.

Pm him?? What's that. I've actually ran this by alot of hobbyists and so far everyone says this stock list will work great if I put the tang in first and get triggers from community tanks etc.

nafuzy said:
Pm him?? What's that. I've actually ran this by alot of hobbyists and so far everyone says this stock list will work great if I put the tang in first and get triggers from community tanks etc.

Private message-PM...

Ugly fish!!! Oh I forgot to tell u I actually did pm huma huma a while ago he said I had a great stock list.

nafuzy said:
Ugly fish!!! Oh I forgot to tell u I actually did pm huma huma a while ago he said I had a great stock list.

He's better experience with them then I do. I'd say go for it.

Back
Top Bottom