Stock list?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KoaGecko said:
Without the Wrasse. Have you considered a goby of some sorts? Very small entertaining fish. I personally love gobies they are so cute and fun.

I did! I agree and would love to get a yellow clown goby. But I also wanted the hawkfish (they seem funny) and was advised that he might pick on the goby. Do you agree with that? Maybe I should get a goby instead...hmmm.

I think it would be fine, it is a pretty big tank for two smaller fish. And yes clown gobies are so fun. If you want to check LiveAquaria has a compatibility chart?

I think it would be fine, it is a pretty big tank for two smaller fish. And yes clown gobies are so fun. If you want to check LiveAquaria has a compatibility chart?

The chart does say it would be ok. Hmmm. Do you think I could add a goby to my current stock list as is or would that be too many fish?

I would not know for sure. I would try to get G-Boy, Carie, or other reefers on this one. But I bet that if you introduce the goby first before the hawkfish and let the goby settle in the compatibility issue is solved.

Back
Top Bottom