stock list- don't want to overcrowd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RTV

Aquarium Advice Regular
ok....I've upgraded from a 46 gal to a 125gal w/160lbs of lr - looking to finalize my stock list- heres what I have

yellow tang
2 O clowns
Diamond Gobie
regal tang
4 chromis
6line wrasse
(cleanup crew...lost count of snails & various hermits)
2 cleaner shrimp

Here's what I'd like to add:

sailfin tang
flame angel
lawnmower blenny

would love to add a mandarin but, i've heard so many bad stories, I'm waiting and thinking on that....

The tank is not drilled...I've got plenty of circulation, 2 HOB remora skimmers and a fluval fx5 cannister filter-

would these additions overcrowd my tank?- right now most are juvinile but, i don't want to get into trouble when they mature

That is what I was going to say that I believe if you add those by the time your current tank mates grow it will be pretty crowded. I think you are just about loaded. You might be able to add one or two more. Hope all goes well.

Agreed, I say you are good where you are especially with fish that get large and agressive as tangs.

I`ve had three tangs before in my 125 and had them for a while. The key is to get them different shapes and colors and size. Dont get similar looking tangs.

Back
Top Bottom