new 125gallon. Cycled- actually never even had mini cycle.... used 150Lb's of LR
from 1yr established tank. Been up and running about month now. All parameters are good.
I want to use this tank 95% as FOWLR
... but I also want to do some inverts and maybe some very easy and hardy corals..... here are my stocking thoughts (not all at one time of course).... Let me know what you think
- FoxFace LO (rabbit fish)..... grow up to 9''
- Yellow Candy Hogfish.....grow up to 4''
- Blue Tang......grow up to 1ft
- Lamacks Angelfish......grow up to 9''
- Scotts Fairy Wrasse....grow up to 6''
- Striated Angler......grow up to 8 1/2''
- Maybe a Fuzzy Dwarf Lion Fish......grow up to 7''
All should be good with hardy / easy coral and most are "caution" with inverts... not really sure how to narrow the invert choice down to what they would like LOL
So I would round them all off to say at full growth it's about 60inches of fish. Tank is 72in long.
I tried to pick fish that aren't at the "expert" level...
Let me know your thoughts..