Stocking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tlc

Aquarium Advice Freak
In my 55 right now I have
1 blue tang
1 foxface
1 bicolor angel
8 turbo snails
1 neon goby
1 lawnmower blenny

Can I put 2 black ocellaris clowns in here?

I am upgrading to a 110 sooner then later it's here I just need to decide some things plus the fishes are babies and they are very well taken care of :) or is that do
You think to much?

Depends on how soon you upgrade to a bigger tank I think. I would say at least a 75 for that tang. How's your bio load right now, is it hard to keep everything stable. I think you could get away with that for while until everything is full grown, don't think it would really be a problem.

No it's all becoming very stable now. Yes I bought the 110 just for my tang lol. Maybe I'll get them in a couple weeks then thanks :)

If you are planning on upgrading to a larger tank soon then i would wait to get the clowns. It will just be two more fish to catch when you move everything over.

That being said, if you want them in your 55 i don't see how they would upset any of the fish you have in there currently so aggression or compatibility most likely won't be a problem. It would just depend on the bioload of your tank. If you can easily control your nitrates with the fish in there now then go for it. If you are already having to do a lot of water changes then i would wait until you have a larger tank with more filtration.

Back
Top Bottom