Stocking 75gal predator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chris1610

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a few Ideas I wanted to mention, just stuff that I would like to try and I have no idea whether they will work or not, that's where you come in.

Here is one:

1x snowflake eel
1x Radiata Lionfish
1x Pinkface or Bluehead wrasse

here is another:

5x Fu Man Chus lion's
lol. I have no idea whether that will be a catastrophe or a good setup can you please tell me

here's another:

snowflake eel 1x
picasso trigger 1x
1x dragon wrasse

can you please tell me which on you would chose. If they have any errors or bad setups or how you would stock a 75 predator.

thanks -chris

I would choose the first one because i love snowflake eels and i honestly dont know how 5 fu man chu lions would work out.... Haha! I also wouldnt do the last one because picasso triggers get pretty big and need 6' tanks :( Thanks you for putting together groups of fish that you liked and making it easy for us :)

haha, thanks nu nu. Hahaha the 5 fumanchu's was just a crazy idea I thought of while I was bored. The first one was the one I liked the most aswell, but just out of curiousity, how would you stock a 75 gallon pred

Well it it were me, i would get
1 snowflake eel
1 fuzzy dwarf lion
1 one spot foxface
1 marine betta

All though I am not a salty... If I did go SW a lion and snowflake are on my must have list. As well as porcupine puffer.

So I +1 to your first set up. ?
No joke, they are my 3 favourite saltwater fish aswell. Just wish I had room for a porky, lol

Back
Top Bottom