Stocking list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishboy444

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a new stocking list for my 150 gallon FOWLR::rocol:
1 harlequin tusk
3 yellow tang
1 niger trigger
1 racoon butterflyfish
:shotgun::zip::taped::lying:
Is this a good list?Comments,advice appreciated!:p

Not another stocking list. LOL Just kidding. The only problem I see is that you might have aggression issues with three yellow tangs. Tangs fight if other tangs have similar body shapes and colors. Why not have three different tangs with dissimilar shapes and colors. Here is mine in a 125 not too different than yours.

029.jpg

I also say go with 3-different type species of tangs as well. If you must add all 3-yellow tangs then add them all at the same time.

Thanks guys!Lol,Mitchell thanks but I can't my parents won't let me:(don't know why.I'm not a fan of scopas tangs really,any other ideas for the third tang?I'll go with the kole and yellow.I don't want a hippo tang they get to big.:?

ACHILLES! They are a beautiful tang. Or a Powder Blue or a Purple. :D

I agree with you that the Achilles are beautiful, however, they are very hard to keep alive and need tanks with tons of flow and a large skimmer to provide highly oxygenated water. Powder Blues are nice, but they can be aggressive so it would have to be the last fish added. I would vote no on the Purple Tang becaue it is also a Zebramosa just like the Yellow and they would not get along well.

Ummmm...Like the idea of the blueface angel:D...Is the blueface compatible with my other fish?Gem tang is rare.Thanks Mitchell,any other suggestions on tangs/surgeons that are easy?
thanks

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That's so much money for a fish!!!!!!!!!!Mind you it is probably the rarest tang:D
Any other suggestions for tangs?Lol.

I think I'll have to go withe the hippos after all lol!
1 harlequin tusk
1 raccoon butterflyfish*
1 niger trigger*
1 yellow tang,1 kole tang,1 hippo tang
lol thanks for all the help guys:D

Back
Top Bottom