Stocking plan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reef-master003

Aquarium Advice Regular
Will somebody give me any ideas off what I could put in my 46gal bowfront fowlr!!!

Will somebody give me any ideas off what I could put in my 46gal bowfront fowlr!!!
Lots of good fish...
just about any "dwarf" angel,,a flamehawk ,royal gramma ,lots of different wrasses to choose from,cardinal fish,firefish,clowns..

Are you going to have a reef tank? Remember some fish kill shrimp, snails and crabs and others eat corals. I would do something like 4 fish a midas blenny, royal gamma, wrasse like a six line and clown . I would put the royal gamma in first, followed by the midas then the clown and the wrasse. Remember give your bio filter a chance to catch up. The clown will probably be the biggest bio load and the wrasse will most likely be the most aggressive. If you get a wrasse make sure you have a top on your tank they are jumpers.

Thinking about,diamond goby,Clark's clown,hippo tang,cleaner shrimp,6 line wrasse,chromis(2)

I would go with the diamond is a sand sifter and needs a well established tank with lots and lots of stuff living in the sand to eat, clarki is ok, a big big NO NO on the tank they need a big tank and can get stress related disease in a small tank, a six line is fine but with the clarki I wouldn't do the chromis because they are to peaceful compared to the clarki. If you decide to go with the chromis add them first so they can get an established territory. Also if they aren't a true pair expect to end up with only one.

Remember to go slow wait more than a week between additions to the tank. I like to wait a month or more

Back
Top Bottom