Stocking question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MCluett

Aquarium Advice Freak
About a week ago i went to the LFS to pick up my 2 false percs, which the store had ordered in for me. the were supposed to be matched up and at the LFS they were, but once i got them home that changed so now i have to bring one back and i am looking to pick up another fish. i have a 30gal fowlr and just wondering what peoples favorite community fish is and what there suggestions are. my girlfriend wants to get a royal gramma but i am just looking for some more ideas for her. thanks

How about a coral beauty or a flame angel. A nice dwarf angel in a FOWLR would be nice and they will stay out front for everyone to see.

I am trying to stay away from the angels since i do intend to put corals in it a some point, sorry i forgot to say that in my original post but i will have a look at the coral beauty, thanks alot.

any other suggestions?

Oh OK I thought this was a FOWLR tank. But you are right if you plan on a reef tank later on then you`ll need to stay away from the dwarf angel. You`d might have to tear your tank apart to get them out when you do go with corals.

Back
Top Bottom