Suggestions for 15 gallon fish only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aalbright27

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just finished my cycle and I currently have 1 Blacktail humbug, 2 hermit crabs, and 1 emerald crab. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388027260.539581.jpg
Please give me some suggestions to make it look better and some other fish/inverts

I have a firefish goby, ocellaris clown, and a yellowtail blue damsel in a 15 gallon with a shrimp and a few hermits and snails.

You could get a yellow goby. I have one in my 15 gal along with two clown fish, a purple firefish and a scooter blenny.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You could get a yellow goby. I have one in my 15 gal along with two clown fish, a purple firefish and a scooter blenny.

5 fish in a 15? I'm new to SW but isn't that way overstocked? What's your setup and maintenance schedules?

Ive had this set up for about 6 months now and Ive never had a problems at all , knock on wood! !! I do weekly water changes, I have a aqua clear 30 hob filter, have a clean up crew with hermit crabs and snails. I haven't had a algae break out since ive had this setup. Oh I use poly filter and use chemi pure elite on the hob filter. All my chemicals are perfect. I will be upgrading to a 30 gal eventually, but for now the 15 is doing good soo far. I also won't be getting anymore fish because yes it's just about overstocked.

Back
Top Bottom