Thanks FOWLR help 8-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flaxon-Waxon

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I only use the mobile app, and did not know
about the "thanks" message you can send... I just wanted to let everyone know, the mods, MRC, Con, Nu Nu, GBoy, Beengirl, Nikki, Schism, FLReefer, I'm sure I missed a few and I'm sorry... But a huge thank you to everyone who has helped along the way! It's nice having support from everyone, and I look forward to bugging everyone in the future with my 75 gallon build in progress and my 2 gallon nano that's in the works... PS is there a way to send thanks via mobile app?? :cool:

Your very welcome! You can just open it up in safari on your phone or whatever search engine you use.

Going to have to agree with this post 100%!!! I have had 4 good sized freshwater tanks running for about a year and a half now so I allowed myself to "graduate" to saltwater. I have been nervous every step of the way, but I have learned so much from reading other peoples posts and asking questions myself. I know that I still have a world of things to learn but I guess I would also just like to say thank you for making a place where new people like myself can come to ask and learn without fear of getting false information just so someone can make a sale (LFS!) or feeling stupid.

So I only use the mobile app, and did not know
about the "thanks" message you can send... I just wanted to let everyone know, the mods, MRC, Con, Nu Nu, GBoy, Beengirl, Nikki, Schism, FLReefer, I'm sure I missed a few and I'm sorry... But a huge thank you to everyone who has helped along the way! It's nice having support from everyone, and I look forward to bugging everyone in the future with my 75 gallon build in progress and my 2 gallon nano that's in the works... PS is there a way to send thanks via mobile app?? :cool:

I didn't know about it either until very recently. I use the app 99.9% of the time. I only go to the site to empty my PM box, that's it. Kinda makes me feel like I've been under appreciative towards those that have helped me along the way. So to anyone and everyone who ever replied to any of my posts, I say "Thank you!!!!" :)

Back
Top Bottom