This guy serious

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Riiight...:)

I have dug not a few, but hundreds of holes in Florida, 95% were in Broward and Dade counties... I don't know where you live, but I have broken off 36 inch gas-powered auger bits in what was essentially coral rock harder than concrete inches below the surface, and gotten many of those same huge grill bits BOUND to the point of not being able to retract them...

I am not saying you are wrong at all, I am just stating my personal experience... which is usually the only thing that I allow to come out of my mouth. I am sure you were not hallucinating the water when you dig, my friend, I am just explaining what I encountered. Let me throw a few of these in :D:):eek:;) so I don't get misconstrued...

I live in brevard, palm bay/melbourne area, and have dug a couple holes, including some pools, and have yet to hit any type of rock, it might be due to coastal/inland region of Florida, but honesty I just can see it being that close to the surface

The fact that he used table salt and GARLIC SALT to cure the rock should give you a clue it's a BS ad.

Duh! :rolleyes: I never said it was a real ad, I was just saying that for his locale, there really is tons of rock that can be harvested to successfully be used as live rock...

Back
Top Bottom