Thoughts??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Monroe10

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just thought I cold see what you guys think of my tank, it's been running for about 4 months I'd say.

image-3385744531.jpg

Look pretty cool can't make out all the stock in there though from the photo what you got?

Got 3 trigger one Niger trigger and don't know the other 2, a puffer and wrasse

Yeah looks really good love trigger fish but my tank could no where near hold 1 lol what type of puffer?

Well my buddy tore his tank down and I took his 3 triggers.

A Bennett's Sharpnose

And I can't stand an unorganized tank it drive me crazy!!

Ooh hate to be bearer of bad news but not sure how well one trigger will do long term in a 55 let alone 3

Thank you you guys about that tank and I know that they won't last long I'm just looking for someone to take them eventually when they get to big, my buddy was giving them, 30pounds if rock a 700$ light and canister filter and a power head for $200 and I couldn't pass it up. I figured y not take them and eventually find someone to take them later.

Yeah that's cool but would try get rid of them sooner rather than later wont be good for fishes health in tank like that and will stunt their growth

How do you like those aqueon power heads? I have been using them in my 300 for a while and I like them so far. I don't think the GPH ratings are accurate however. the tank looks good so far. I'm in agreement on the stock list. They will show stress eventually.

I like them a lot I get pretty good flow. I am aware of the stock, I just took them bc he was tearing his tank down and wanted them gone fast.

Back
Top Bottom