Todd's 240g Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today is the big day. The 240g has been fallow long enough that anything nasty should have perished. As luck would have it, there was someone looking to get rid of their 6-7" (LPS-munching) Magnificent Foxface. I traded a frag of Bloodshot zoas and a few bucks, so this will be my first addition in a few weeks. This is the picture he sent...
HXFrTtN.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Nice looking fish!

Okay...enough of the fallow nonsense. I added my mystery Tang today. I still have no idea what it is. I have my Blue Jaw Trigger in my QT going through Prazi (just in case) that has been in my son's 60g. It almost went in the 240g right before the disease hit, so it's a lucky fish. I think I will add the Magnificent Foxface next weekend.

fa8lwHL.jpg

Some kind of Bristletooh juvenile but it's a decent size and no blue or yellow around the eye. Might be a hybrid?

Lol, no idea. That doesn't mean it's not awesome! Mongrel dogs are the best, maybe fish are too!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It has darkened up a bit since putting it into the 240g, so maybe some of the pale coloration was stress related. There is tons of algae in there, so it's out pecking on rocks constantly. It still has not settled in enough to let me take pictures. It will let me watch it, but as soon as I put the camera up, it darts.

Back
Top Bottom