Trigger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Patrick93 said:
Would a flower urchin be fine with 2 triggers?

I don't think any urchin would survive the night with a couple of triggers,... Like candy to a fat lady

That sucks I thought that maybe out of all the urchins this one would be my best bet cause how toxic it is

Patrick93 said:
That sucks I thought that maybe out of all the urchins this one would be my best bet cause how toxic it is

Why would even want something like that in your tank anyways..?? Just seems like an accident waiting to happen ( IMO )

yeah thats just bad news imo... not only would th triggers hound the urchin..but if they managed to actually kill it...they'd die too...not good

yeah thats just bad news imo... not only would th triggers hound the urchin..but if they managed to actually kill it...they'd die too...not good

I totally agree, Trigger's anatomy is specifically designed for eating urchins. There is a 100% chance of death. Triggerfish= no cleanup crew lol

Guess I'll have to wait to get a tank going that he will be fine in but thats for later in life

Kinda hard to eat something that latches on the min something touches it and has a deadly toxin. they would die before making any real damage. Three claws on it too. Try it :)

Samirose said:
Kinda hard to eat something that latches on the min something touches it and has a deadly toxin. they would die before making any real damage. Three claws on it too. Try it :)

I want to avoid death lol

Back
Top Bottom