Trigger tank with Empress snapper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do not see the link

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

If I was to start a third tank I like to do a reef tank I just love triggers and they're not compatible

I have a small predator tank but it's only 37g want to go into my 40g breeder much bigger foot print

What do you have in it?

Hamlet , tabaco bass ,harlequin bass , red coris wrasse ,I wont add more till I get into my 40breeder

There's a Picasso trigger , Hawaiian trigger, clown trigger , Empress snapper

I was wondering if you know if it is safe to feed the raw frozen supermarket shrimp if the ingredients list does not have any preservatives

When those guys get bigger I'd be afraid they will knock over that nice rock scape
thats why I always try to leave a big swim area my small guys knock over enough

I feed my hamlet frozen deli shrimp out of frozen food section I just peel it and slice in to chunks fresh clams just not the crab legs almost any fresh non cooked sea food avoid squid gets tank nasty looking

I defrosted one yesterday is threw it in the tank they devoured it

Yeah I'm going to look into that myself the frozen fish food is extremely expensive it's like $20 for not even a pound of clams

if your on either coast you could try one of those seafood places that buys all the local fisherman's catch, see how much a bushel of mini clams are there about a inch in size

I buy frozen hikari brand frozen foods through the mail
I get cube mysiss , cube mussels , clams on the half shell price vary s with amount you order the more you order the cheaper they get they start at $3.99 a pack I bought 40 packs that I mixed paid $1.39 a pack ,
I'm set on frozen fish food till probably this time next year,
a tray of clams on the half shell lasts a little over a month there's a lot of clams on the tray there about 3/4 inch I feed 1 each day to my puffer
all the others get either mussels or myssis shrimp 32 cubes per tray
I got it through pet solutions

Back
Top Bottom