Update on foxface

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Soto413

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I took everyone's advice (thank you) and I bought my FF some seaweed and he loves it ... How ever he is hesitant to come out and eat it , I did buy some live fish for my lion fish and my FF doesn't seem to be happy with them in the tank , he swims away every time they get near him. Hopefully he gets used to them because my lion fish love the live fish !

I've had mine for almost a month now and he's still skittish but slowly getting braver and braver he's just now swimming with all my other fish and I can stand 5 ft from my with out him diving into the rocks( that's down from 10 ft so it's getting better) just give him time

Yea same here , it's so hard to get a good picture of him from far , but I love my FF he is so pretty in our tank hopefully he will get more comfortable soon

Ur Foxface is pretty mines is barley bright yellow like that , he is always pale or is tryin to blend in with his surroundings , I just purchased a 75 gallon so hopefully when we switch him over he will be happier

He will get comfortable. Takes a while.

Attachments

• image-140106412.jpg
    image-140106412.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom