Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-16-2005, 12:49 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to cajunbaby75
wanting to get back in the swing of things

hello all i havent been on in like a year after the devastating ick and losing almost all my inhabitants i am ready to start adding i have moved since the ick and tank is well been good for @ a year i have in a 90 gal FOWLR in the tank is 1 clown, 1 royal gramma one goby <i cant remember which type> a spiny urchin a few turbo snails and a hermit crab i just ordered more clean up crew due to always cleaning green hair algae snails,crabs and nubibranch and 2 shrimp but i want to go with some more fish colorful but reef friendly any advice on new additions? also my hubby has a 29 gal tank and wants to make it a sw tank but not reef friendly like a lionfish or puffer or chiclids what would be a good in such a small tank? he wants some thing aggressive lol men!!!!! i will be open to any suggestions thanks

Old 01-16-2005, 02:47 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Pajama cardinals, blue tangs, yellow tangs. He will bore quickly with the aggressive tank. You won't be able to keep most aggressive sw fish in a 29g tank. Most of them get too big or need more swimming room.

http://www.aquarank.com/in.php?id=fishfree
electrikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 03:00 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to cajunbaby75
that is what i was thinking also i thought i might just purchase another tank like 100 gal and just use the 29 gal as an upgrade for my qt tank as far as adding tangs to my tank not gonna happen that is what happened last time with the ick and i was told they are ick proned and i really dont think i will go the tang route thanks

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com