Watchman wont eat.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

superman1950s

Aquarium Advice Activist
I've had my new yellow watchman now for a week and he won't eat. I've tried mysis, brine, squid and one other frozen one I can't think off. All said food has been prepared with garlic guard and without. After putting food in the tank he goes into hiding. I have an emarled crab, a fire shrimp and a green clown goby. Everyone else is eating just not the watchman. What should I do?

Stay Salty,

Have you tried emerald entree? Or marine cuisine? My watchman loves that and my pistol shrimp that he paired with feeds him krill.

Yep tried them too. I have the multi pack. Tried all 4 and mysis. I've read that watchman have a slow metabolism so don't eat as often as other fish. It may be odd but my little watchman my have paired up with my fire shrimp.

You need to make your own brine then. It really isn't that hard. I'm gonna start doing it and selling live brine on here. Just gotta combine the wife. Lol

Seems odd to me, mine has always had a good appetite, just as much so as my clowns.

I'm sure it will eat when it's starving.

Back
Top Bottom