I replaced all the filters (10 micron sediment, 5 micron coconut carbon black, 1 micron coconut black and DI
) I've tested the water after creating the RO
and it's been reading 0 ammonia. Thought it may have been the powerhead as it was used in a tank previously, so I bought a new power head, the readings are much better, but still am getting about a .5 reading. I'm using Reef Crystals salt and I bought a new bucket of it to see if I just got a bad batch, but I have read that people have had some ammonia readings with reef crystals at .25, but mine is higher which is why I'm wondering if there is something else I may be doing wrong.