water testing reminder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
reef aquarium

I wish I had room for a 125g and add lots of fishes and corals. However my space is limited unless I move the couch from the parlor. Our 30g will have to do besides I really don't like the bright blue lights needed for reefing. I like a more subdued and calming light. But, I'm already dreaming about a 50 or 55. I think I can squeeze one of those tanks into my decor.

go for the 50, the extra depth in the tank makes for a better reef tank. in a 55 its really hard to do anything with rock except stack it straight up.

I wish I had room for a 125g and add lots of fishes and corals. However my space is limited unless I move the couch from the parlor. Our 30g will have to do besides I really don't like the bright blue lights needed for reefing. I like a more subdued and calming light. But, I'm already dreaming about a 50 or 55. I think I can squeeze one of those tanks into my decor.

I'm so confused? Wrong thread maybe?

Back on topic. Yes, I've done the same thing. I've since rinsed my vials out with RO/DI water.

Back
Top Bottom