Weird stuff on my live rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha that's cool I guess I really need some damsels won't pick on them will they because I know they're territorial

How much do those cost on average

The hermit crabs are about 1.50$ and the emerald is 6$ so they are pretty cheap but only get 5 hermits because they will fight if there are more and 1-2 emeralds. Also as someone said before you should get a peppermint shrimp they are great and are always on the job

Are those red legged crabs really small and always climb on rocks and everything if so my LFS I think is just giving them away haha

Yeah they're at my LFS he just puts them all in a single tank with cleaner shrimp do cleaner shrimp clean power heads too or no

Ohhhhh ok yeah because my power head gets that nasty brown algae all over it

You don't need ANY crabs or snails. All you need to do is feed sparingly and do water changes to remove excessive nutrients. Increase the flow inside the tank if a lot of uneaten food and fish poop is settling on the rock.
All adding a bunch of eating, pooping critters is going to do is shrink your wallet.

Haha it's all good there I don't even have a wallet and if I did my money would be straight on my tanks I'm 16 and have nothing else to spend it on haha

Back
Top Bottom