Well........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

panza

Aquarium Advice Freak
now that my gramma is ded :( in a little bit im gonna add a new fish to take his spot any suggestions i would like a fish hmmm what do they call it.. i forget but you know how clowns like take over an ennenomy kid of i would like a fish that does that sort of thing where it chills on a coral or something most of the time :) any suggestions?

In all honesty, I would be picking up some books and researching for some time before making another purchase. "The Reef Aquarium" volumes by Delbeek and Sprung or "Conscientious Marine Aquarist" by Fenner, or ?? I'm sure others can chime in on good beginner books.

yeh i sed i wasnt getting one for a while if u missed that part :) but this is why i want suggestions now so i do research on the fish before i get it other cause knowing my self ill jump to far ahead of my self (again) :)

Um...if the advice wasn't taken here, put whatever you want in the tank....just don't complain when the ich in your tank kills it or even if it shouldn't be in that sized tank.
At this point, do whatever you want, just don't post about it.

wait what? i never sed i dint want his advice jeez actually i was taking it idk what your talking bout no need to be so harsh...

The suggestion was to slow down and read up on keeping a saltwater aquarium. Not sure how you were taking his advice by just asking again what fish to put in it.

Roka's point is that you have a tiny tank that most likely has ich living in it - assuming that's what was on your gramma. You need to deal with that before adding any fish or you'll just be posting about ich again. And regarding fish... go to LiveAquaria.com and look at their "nano fish" section. With your size of a tank you only have a handful of fish that are appropriate for it. It's not too much of a research project.

In all honesty, I would be picking up some books and researching for some time before making another purchase. "The Reef Aquarium" volumes by Delbeek and Sprung or "Conscientious Marine Aquarist" by Fenner, or ?? I'm sure others can chime in on good beginner books.

(y)

wow!! not to sound like a cheerleader or change the subject, but i gotta let you all know how impressed i am with the mods and mentors on this site. there are very few forums out there that have mods that are this patient or informative.

just my .02(y)(y)(y)

good luck with ur tank / fish issue panza

Couldnt of said it better myself James. Please do your research bro, dont put nemore poor fishies life in danger:???:

Back
Top Bottom