What CUC should I get?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salty-Fish

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 125g with a CUC of 8 turbo snails, 4 emerald crabs, and 1 cleaner shrimp. I found a site that offers a great deal on CUC with free shipping. What do I really need for my CUC? Thanks

How much along is your tank. If it`s just starting that might be enough till you get more livestock in the tank. You might want to consider some of these as they are good janitors for your sand if that`s what type substrate you have.

Like Mike said, it all depends on long the tank has been set up and what's in it (livestock).

Most places sell a cuc package that is oversized for a tank. You need to start small and grow your cuc as the bioload increases.

I prefer a clawless tank (snails and no crabs).

You may want to contact one our sponsors ReefCleaners to see what he reccommends. He has a thread "We are Reef Cleaners" where he is answering questions too.

I just got a package of 100 nassarius, 30 dwarf cerith, 3 fighting conch and a some macro algae as an annual booster for my 125.

My tank has been up and running since Dec. 09. My stock is Yellow Tang, Blue Hippo Tang, 6-Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback, 2 Clownfish, 4 Blue-Green Chromis's, Royal Gamma Basset. It is a 125g tank.

Back
Top Bottom