What fish can i add

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Natelb44

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I currently have a 37 gallon tank with a golden headed sleeper goby, a false percula, 2 peppermint shrimp, a chocolate chip star, and a snail and hermit crab crew. I was wondering what would be some good fish to add.

I have been thinking
1 more false percula
1 six line wrasse
1 pajama cardinal
Let me know if there is anything else I could do I will be upgrading to a 90 gallon or larger tank hopefully in the future.

I'd steer away from the cardinal.... they are more of a schooling fish, so you'd need to get a few (unless that's what you want). I have a six-line with my ocellaris (false percula), beautiful fish and they get along fantastic, plus the six-line helps as part of the CUC as well...... I love watching him swim around picking at the rock.

Last edited:
Yea do you know if there are any other fish and if i don't do the cardinal could a coral beauty work out

Yes I have read mixed reviews on other websites though an I am upgrading soon so I was wondering while he was small if it would be fine.

mine gives my gobies hell in a 90 gallon so they are mischievous to say the least lol hope this helps good luck

the dwarf angles have only been recently upgraded to 70 gallons from 30 on liveaquaria so you will find a lot of people have them in 30's so they can cope in them but end of the day liveaquaria aren't going to up the size for no reason. although pJ cadinals are schooling fish what about a Kaudern's Cardinal? but if you will be upgrading to a 90 soon maybe wait for that as youll have more options like tangs or fox faces or even a school of PJ cardinals

Yea I think when I upgrade I will do a fox face but i do not want to do a tang for the reason they are so sensitive and a lot of money. They are wonderful looking fish though

Back
Top Bottom