What fish to get next?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MarineEddy

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a fish. My tank is 29 gallons and I have a small Ocellaris Clown and Bangaii Cardinal, both under 1" long. My tank is FOWLR so it doesn't need to be reef safe but it has to be peaceful.
Thanks in advance :)

I've seen these before but I don't have a deep sand bed :( Do you have any other suggestions??

I have a maroon clown and yellow tail damsel and my next will be a skunk (purple back) psuedochromas. All my fish will be semi aggresive like the clowns.

Thanks for all the replies guys :D
I would like a six line wrasse, but I have read that some of them are really aggressive. I think a Goby with a pistol shrimps sounds quite good, does anyone have any other suggestions for fish that don't live on the bottom?

Ooh I would go for a green clown goby. Totally getting one for my 29 when I can afford it. Almost there :). My birthday is this weekend. presents = money for the biocube hahaha

Royal gramma would be a nice color combo and I love mine.....him and the clown are original to my tank.

yeah the green clown gobies are nice for sure, I was watching a pistol shrimp and a orange striped goby this morning quite awesome!

Greenturtle said:
I got one, it died during acclimation. It wasn't very impressive, IMO. I am replacing it with a Midas Blenny.

Love my Midas Blenny. He finds the tiniest holes in my live rock and some how swims in head first and manages to turn around.

Midas Blennies are very cool! You are right, Sixline Wrasses can be aggressive. If you get one, add it last!:)

redsea said:
Midas Blennies are very cool! You are right, Sixline Wrasses can be aggressive. If you get one, add it last!:)

I know, and it bugs me that it is the only fish that I currently want that is ALWAYS at the LFS.

My LFS haven't even heard of Midas Blennies, so that will be a while :p not even LA has them. Stupid aquacon.

Back
Top Bottom