What type...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dt524

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey all

So I was just wondering what type of sweet fish would look good in mi 29 gallon tank? Can you please give me the species and any experience you would like to share with me.

Thanks in advance

DT

I really want a coral beauty and a pair of clownfish so im going to do some research on them and see if their right for my tank. Thanks for the help

DT

The first fish that I purchased for my 40 gallon tank was the Black and White Clownfish, and he is the hardiest, most affectionate, fish I've ever owned. He has great personality and eats anything that I'll feed him. Other good choices would be Chromis, they too are very hardy and eat just bout anything. Look amazing when schooling together.

Lots of choices...some of my favorites are the sixline wrasse, raoyal gramma and purple firefish.

Personally, I do not like seeing Centropyge sp. in anything under a 40g, except perhaps the smallest of pygmies (flamebacks, etc). Here's a Great Barrier Reef theme:

x1 Pair: Amphiprion akindynos (Akindynos Clownfish)
x1: Assessor macneilli (Blue Assessor)
x2: Gobiodon okinawae (Yellow Clown Goby)

Thanks for writing the common names beside the genus. I dont have to spend the next half hour looking up to see what they are. LOL

lol I actually thought about you when I wrote them down :D Good incentive for those to research XD

Thanks for all the choices. You guys have been a great help! Kudos
I have decided to get a perc. clown, a yellow goby, a firefish, and six line.

I have just traded in my damsel for the perc now I dont know what to go with next?

I`d give it a couple weeks till you get your next fish. Give your clown time to settle in. Yellow Clown goby would be a good one next.

Back
Top Bottom