Where do you order your fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thomas88r

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Having no LFS within a couple hundred miles I've had to order online. I'm looking for some opinions on sites that you guys have experience with. Who to and DEFINITLY who not to order from.

Live aquaria divers den is excellent! A bit pricier but the fish are always in excellent condition.
I've heard good things about bluezooaquatics as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Last edited by a moderator:
Live aquaria divers den is excellent! A bit pricier but the fish are always in excellent condition.
I've heard good things about bluezooaquatics as well.

Ok so that's -2 for R2G I ordered some plants from them and being new and not knowing better I ended up dealing with a Aiptasia problem

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used several over the years, liveaquaria and saltwaterfish.com are my two favorites. I've also had success with eBay.

Feel like it's worth mentioning you can't get fish there but they have everything else I've had great experiences with Marine Depot

I buy almost everything for my tanks online , I deal with a lot of online vendors not having issues , but yes there were a couple , both are based out of Florida one in Clearwater , and the other in Tampa , I think just knowing were there from narrows down who they are ,

Back
Top Bottom