where to purchase Smooth hound shark?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wonderd

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Have a 1000g Tank with alot of experience behind me, I would like to add a smooth hound to my sea. Anywheres to purchase one online?

Im upgrading my take size within the next year and a half regardless. Anyone willing to help?

You will probably have to contact a wholesaler direct, sharks are usually a special order. I know bluezooaquatics has a couple species of larger sharks, or try contacting live aquaria. They may have better information.

For my information, I demand payment in pictures. I love big tanks. :D

Actually look at that. They have one in stock.
http://www.bluezooaquatics.com/productDetail.asp?did=1&pid=253&cid=36

Jimbo found you one. I hope the best for you and the fish. I do find it odd that with a lot of experience you would join a new forum to ask about finding a shark. Most experienced shark people that I know are very well connected to one another, clubs, and livestock providers. Just sayin'....

Good luck and welcome to AA! :)

wherever you are come down to central FL, my lfs Trident pets has probably 5 or 6 at about $400 a piece i think. theyre fun to watch, pokin their heads above the water watchin you =] lol

wherever you are come down to central FL, my lfs Trident pets has probably 5 or 6 at about $400 a piece i think. theyre fun to watch, pokin their heads above the water watchin you =] lol

I also live in Central florida, melbourne to be exact and I was googling pet stores the other day and found that one, how are they price, fish selection, etc.??? i didnt even know that there was one around me.

The sharks are just off camera to the right having a few beers! They lare watching their dinner....
img_1152121_0_095d9f6ac431ad61311037fff4c4b252.jpg

Back
Top Bottom