Wheres nemo!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sjjennings13

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My friend called and saaid she cant find her tru pacula clown. We have looked in the cave under all the llive rock, and in the fielter. We cant find him. The other fish are a Fire fish gobie, another type of gobie not sure what kind, striped blenny, 2 margarita snails, 2 pajama cardinals and a sm zebra hermit. Does anyone haave any idea what happened to him?

If the fish was sick it would be fair to say that he may have been consumed overnight. Have you looked around the tank on the floor? They are not known jumpers but anything is possible. Hope he turns up!

Both my Clowns Jumped. I couldn't find ONE, and out of no where I found him dead and dried up on the floor. He flopped under my fridge unit.

Do you have Cats? Possible he became a midnight snack to an animal friend of yours. :p

It's amazing how fast a cuc can make a carcass disappear or to the point of being unrecognized.

My friend called and saaid she cant find her tru pacula clown. We have looked in the cave under all the llive rock, and in the fielter. We cant find him. The other fish are a Fire fish gobie, another type of gobie not sure what kind, striped blenny, 2 margarita snails, 2 pajama cardinals and a sm zebra hermit. Does anyone haave any idea what happened to him?

Sorry to ear the fishy is gone :( awwww

Back
Top Bottom