Which Fish Have to Go

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eatsomepopcorn

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 44g FOWLR (Picaso Trigger, Flame Angel, Valentini Puffer, Lawnmower Blenny). I am setting up a brand new 120g FOWLR. I am planning to purchase baby (small) Clown Trigger, Dogface Puffer, Niger Trigger for the tank, all juveniles. My question is, which of the fish from my 44 gallon can I move the 120g? I am hoping to hear from people with experience doing something like this rather than just what the textbooks say. Your advice is appreciated.

The picasso can't but will need to be moved.The clown will need at least a 5'-6' tank.If you don't get the clown than the picasso might be able to fit in the tank.
HTH

stocking

If all those fish are juvi, 3" or less, as far as space they could all go in that 120 for quite awhile, as the growth is not gonna be very quick,

However, from a compatablity standpoint you will have trouble with all those triggers in one tank. and the triggers are most likely gonna bully that flame angel to death.

Back
Top Bottom