Which tangs can go together?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TimmyVoo

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a sailfin tang in my tank and was looking to put another tang in there(120 g) i have read that certain tangs will fight with eachother. Which one is a good companion for my sailfin?

Always try to go with different body shapes and colors. If you are looking for another tang to go with your sailfin I would go with a yello eyed Kole tang. Maybe later a blue Hippo tang. Just some suggestions

I like the yellow eye kole tang... will a powdered blue tang go?

If you dont mind me asking have you ever taking care or know much on a blonde naso and will he go well in my tank?

Uhh I would not put any tangs from the Naso genus in a tank that small.

I'm sure it could but I personally would not. Tangs really do like 6 foot + tanks.

yellow tang, regal blue tang

I have both of those together with a convict, everyone is happy

Most tangs do need a 6 ft tank but the yellow eyed kole tang is not one of them. He is one of the few that I reccommend for a 4 ft tang.

Like I said I'm sure it could I just always like to go bigger than the minimum for most marine fish.BTW wat r the stars for.

I understand it could only benefit the fish and idk I typed it and it came out with stars weird

Back
Top Bottom