Due to my porcupine puffer, I have been unable to keep any cleaners in my tank. I had been told to get the rock to help maintain balances in my tank. Unfortunately most of the life on the rock is gone - with only two small orange corals and a clam. The puffer ate the rest. I had a large outbreak of seaweed, although after ripping most off, scrubbing the rest, it is nearly gone.
But, now, I have what appears to be a cloudy white mold-like substance. It does not look like actual coral growth - looks just like the mold you would find on food left in the fridge too long.
Can't find anything to explain what this might be. Anyone have an idea?