Ok so things have gotten a little worse. It seems that there is now brown algae growing in the tank. Not hairy, but algae nonetheless. Also it looks as if the one mushroom i have (came with live rock) is withering up. What do you guys/girls think is going on. Should i be worried,,, what should i do,, is this normal?? I am currently not at my tank and will not be until late tonight/tomorrow. So any steps i should take when i get there?
it is a 10 gal
nano-reef setup,,, trying to get it working right now.