White worm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Serafin

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have today noticed about 50 of these very small hair like white wormy looking things. Does anyone know what they are and if I should be worried at all?

image-1086923456.jpg

I have today noticed about 50 of these very small hair like white wormy looking things. Does anyone know what they are and if I should be worried at all?

Could you possibly get a better picture?

Ah great news, you have any idea what they are then cause it kinda freaked me out seeing them appear from no where after my tanks been running for almost a year now.

You are going to see new things for a long time. As for the hitch hiker, I have no idea. I am sure however, that you should not worry. :D
Do they move?

Yeah they do move not very fast just kinda like wiggle about, they look like constipated fish poop but they are deffo some worm type of thing.

And what else can you tell about the behavior? Do they stay close to the sand bed? Stay on the rock? Where do you find them mostly?

As far as I can tell they are mostly on the rock with a few on the back of the glass, they don't seem to bother the fish and the fish don't bother with them.

Back
Top Bottom