who wants live rock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Didn't I reply to this post already? lol

BTW - There's a bargain thread at the top of this page for stuff like this.. I think this definitely counts as a bargain!

Looks good, even with 2 day shipping, I can get 15 pounds of rock for about $90. At the LFS, it is $105 for 15 pounds (on sale). The stuff at the LFS does not look that great either, but at least I can pick it out myself. So many decisions...

I suggest doing the LFS for the little bit of difference, My live rock is off the internet and not one live thing was left with overnight shipping! at least with the LFS you have a chance to get some cool stuff!

I suggest doing the LFS for the little bit of difference, My live rock is off the internet and not one live thing was left with overnight shipping! at least with the LFS you have a chance to get some cool stuff!

it's better to go to the LFS so you can pick what type and shape you want although it my be more expensive. Reef tanks should be an art form not just how many colorful corals or fish one has.

it's better to go to the LFS so you can pick what type and shape you want although it my be more expensive. Reef tanks should be an art form not just how many colorful corals or fish one has.

Back
Top Bottom