Wht's a good group of fish tht can be kept together :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kimmyy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
As the title states I'd like some ideas on what is a good group of fish of the same kind I can keep together please, maybe like 5 or 6 of them? Anything besides damsels -_- lol.

I'm in the process of upgrading my 55gal tank to 100 gal, and the fish I have now are pretty chill besides my agressive humu trigger he targets anything new like my coral beauty who I thought was a goner but they are fine now. My domino damsel is aggressive as well and use to always chase my green chromis around. The rest are my tomato clown, niger trigger, coral beauty.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wait until your upgrade the tank. That many fish will overload the system when you have large fish in there that are too big for the current tank to begin with.

Wait until your upgrade the tank. That many fish will overload the system when you have large fish in there that are too big for the current tank to begin with.

Makes sense!! Ok thanks for your opinion.

With the clown, trigger and damsel in there, I'm not sure I would add a group of fish. It would need to be something like Chromis or Anthias, but those three that you already have are likely to terrorize them. I'd consider something like a Foxface, Tang, Hawk and/or wrasse once you upgrade.

With the clown, trigger and damsel in there, I'm not sure I would add a group of fish. It would need to be something like Chromis or Anthias, but those three that you already have are likely to terrorize them. I'd consider something like a Foxface, Tang, Hawk and/or wrasse once you upgrade.

When i had them all together in my 55 gal the domino damsel was the only one tht would go after my chromis constantly but the chromis helds his own up until i put them all together in a qt... Not sure who dis it but within a few days in my 30 gal qt he was dead and I actually had the chromis the longest smh

I have a domino I've been trying to catch for a long time with no luck ,
If you can get your domino , I'd re-home him mine is just a bully even my triggers afraid of him

I have a domino I've been trying to catch for a long time with no luck ,
If you can get your domino , I'd re-home him mine is just a bully even my triggers afraid of him

Wow really lol i love my domino tho because I had him for a long time but you are right tht sucker is a bully and always fighting with my humu trigger. Then again i feel tht all my fish are somewhat aggressive. I've been rold to rehome him frm other ppl as well but cant part with him :/

I had mine since day 1 , As much as I like him having him so long ,at the same time can't wait till the day I can catch him , he is just a total menace you would think the huma tear him apart but he just seems to be terrified of the 6 inch damsel I like him but at same time can't stand him anymore,

I had mine since day 1 , As much as I like him having him so long ,at the same time can't wait till the day I can catch him , he is just a total menace you would think the huma tear him apart but he just seems to be terrified of the 6 inch damsel I like him but at same time can't stand him anymore,

Wow is he really tht bad lol man o man... How big is it? Mine dnt mess with the humu like tht ?? the humu will eat it alive but they do fight here n there but the damsel always back down. How long have u been trying to catch him? Im cracking up at you saying you cant stand him anymore lol

Wow is he really tht bad lol man o man... How big is it? Mine dnt mess with the humu like tht ?? the humu will eat it alive but they do fight here n there but the damsel always back down. How long have u been trying to catch him? Im cracking up at you saying you cant stand him anymore lol

My trigger is about 4 inch and the domino is almost 6 inch and about a inch and a half wide he's big and fat
I've been trying to catch him almost a year and a half I don't want to tear apart the tank I've been using a baited hook , he gets the bait off but he isn't stupid enough to bite the hook . he is intimidating he try's to bite me when I put my arm in tank to fix something , I call him JAWS

My trigger is about 4 inch and the domino is almost 6 inch and about a inch and a half wide he's big and fat
I've been trying to catch him almost a year and a half I don't want to tear apart the tank I've been using a baited hook , he gets the bait off but he isn't stupid enough to bite the hook . he is intimidating he try's to bite me when I put my arm in tank to fix something , I call him JAWS

Yikes!!!! A year and a half omggg. Wht size is your tank? He sounds like a little devil -_-n pretty smart at the same time lol. I didn't knw the domino can get tht big. Jaws lol. What is the biggest fish you have in your tank now?

90g biggest fish is my yellow banded maroon clown fish she is about a inch bigger than the domino , the smallest fish is my yellow banded maroon clown he is a little smaller than a quarter . they are a mated pair

Back
Top Bottom