Will putting a black saddleback clown with a true perc clown work out?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neeker4

Aquarium Advice Activist
If one were to put a blcak saddleback clown with a true perc clown, would they mate or would it be a problem? I have a black saddleback clown currently, and am currious about cross breeding them eventually. It would be in a 30g FOWLR with a flameback angle and a royal dottyback. Thanks for the help and advice in advance...

if it's the kind of saddleback i'm thinking of and it's a different species, i don't think they will.

in fact i'm pretty sure since you'd be adding them at different times they'd just fight, i've heard to not even put two species of clowns together, much less at different times

My experience with two different clowns in a tank was that they fought all the time. That`s just my experience.

Ok, thanks for the advice guys. I thought it might be something cool to watch happen if it could, but I guess not.

Dream is right diff species Of clown if your trying to do some ORA type breeding you should prob just buy one from them or do research on ORA farm Breedings if you wanna doit yourself

Back
Top Bottom