woohhhoooo.... moved my 125g !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RTV

Aquarium Advice Regular
and all its inhabitants to new house....6 hours later...looks great...everybody seems happy - still keeping fingers crossed but, as of now, everybody has great color, water is clear and when dinner came out everyone had an appetite. Only the peppermint shrip is MIA but, I think he's just hiding for now....The move couldn't have gone more smoothly- thanks to advice from my lfs. I went in to price having it moved and he said at least $400 .... then he said "I have to pay people to move it but, really its not hard, you can do it yourself"....then, he told me exactly what to do and in what order- he even gave me paper and a pen to take notes!

I'm sure i'm not out of the woods yet- and it was a lot of work- 6hours for sure.... but for now, things look really good. I couldn't be more pleased.

Just wanted to share !:D

Ive moved mine 1 time.. and get to do it again tuesday... so i fell your pain.. 2x over lol. congrats on a successful move!

Congrats to you! I don't even know how people even move saltwater aquariums from house to house let alone out in the living room. Lol all I wanna do is move my aquarium from the bedroom to the living room and I don't even know how to go about that.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom