would a bicolor angelfish be ok in my tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jarrett

Aquarium Advice Freak
soo i have had a rough bumpy road since entering into this hobby lol but finally 3 months later i got my livestock down to what i want it to be and now its time to start over and do things right, i have a 45 gallon tank with about 40+ lbs of live rock an eheim canister filter(filtration up to 100gallons) a remora protein skimmer and a deep blue 9 watt uv sterilizer. in the tank right now is a toby puffer fish a baby snowflake eel and a niger trigger fish, the trigger is going back in a week eel and puffer are staying ( i want to remove the eel in the future) so my question is would a bicolor angelfish be compatible with my puffer and size tank and the eel for the time being, and if so could you tell me any other fishes i can stock my tank with after i add the angel(if i can)

I have recently went through hard months with my tank also and now restocking in my opinion you might want to wait on the bicolor angel. It's one of the harder dwarf angels to keep and after rough times the worst thing you want to do is add another fish that will cause problems with diseases and stress issues

oo no absolutley i am not stupid this time around the tank had ick before that ive been treating forever and now the guys that are in their are ick free so im going to wait a couple months before i add him so the disease can fully die off but i still wanted to know for getting along and compatible purposes if the angel would be ok.

Due to their small size you might wanna watch out for the future. I don't see a problem with it only a problem concerning stress when it's surrounded by aggressive fish

im more concerned with him being thought of as food by the eel do you think i hafta worry? the eels a baby now but he wont be forever and im going to buy my angel as an adult to eliminate problems from the beggining

I don't see a problem with that maybe someone else has a different opinion but I don't see and problems

Back
Top Bottom