Wow - Just thanks and I love this ----

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

75galsalt

Aquarium Advice Regular
Folks first a huge thank you for all the advice to me and of course to others I have read in order to make the fewest mistakes as possible..

I got to tell you after having fresh water for years this is so different I LOVE this hobby there is nothing like the excitement of waking up in the am and the first thing i do is run into the living room and seeing how all my baby's are doing.. LR included shoot i even talk to the little buggers - it is so cool how they know who i am and of course my 13 yo son. but if a stranger is here they hide.. so darn neat

while this thing is busting my house purchase budget in a year, i love it

how sad is it when you look at a loaf of bread and go uggg 2.29 yet see the perfect addition to your little buddy's for 50.00 and say oh no big deal.. haha

I know when i have my new house, this 75 gal will be the baby already looking at a min of 180gal and dream about how cool a reef, would be

I see in my future a reef tank, a Agressive tank, and what I have now..

man i hope i die young as I will never have any retirement. :)

again thanks for all the advice... will be back for more i am sure and i promise as soon as i can afford a new digi cam.. pics will arrive here first
David

Welcome to the adiction, step one is to admit you are adicted. :)

Update your "My Info" I am curious as to what little buddys you have.

I agree with Afilter, you have taken the first big step. Now, maybe you can find support group meetings in your area. :wink:

If not, you can cry our shoulders. We've got a LOT of sympathy for you and can help you with your addiction. Now, we might help make it worse, but we will help.

Continued luck to you and your buddies!

Welcome! I love it too and I think I agree on the having no retirement! LOL!!

ha HA .. I AGREE TO ALL and again a big thanks... to those that pushed me in the right direction.. even so much to tell the local fish store,

"You better do more research on what your telling me"

:)

I agree, you guys are the best. It's like having a team of vets / plumbers / zookeepers at your finger tips. Very cool.

Back
Top Bottom