Wrasse question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Truckgoes

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi,
I have a 35 gallon fowlr tank and I would like to add a six line wrasse and was wondering what your thoughts were. I currently have 3 blue green chromis 2 clowns a gold head sleeper goby 1 cleaner shrimp and some crabs and snails as cuc. I read that the wrasse could be aggressive toward other wrasse or fish of the same size and don't want to upset the tank everybody is getting along great and don't want to ruin it. Any opinions would be great.
Thanks

Wrasses eat inverts inc shrimp especially, I wouldn't, shrimp can be expensive food.

My six line has never gone after my pistol shrimp, cleaner shrimp or peppermint shrimp. They just need hiding spots he isvery active and very peaceful!

Mine is pretty chill and he gets along great with his tank mates. Great colors too.

I loved my six line but he died a week ago. He mostly left my cleaner shrimp alone but I did see him with a hermit in his mouth.

image-605226785.jpg

Attachments

• image-2319673428.jpg
    image-2319673428.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 83
I will at some point. I may wait for my next tank, I want a variety of shrimp and don't want to risk a loss. They are fun to watch, very active. My pod population has exploded since I lost him.

Back
Top Bottom