Yet another stock update biocube 29 reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SwimsWithFish

Aquarium Advice Addict
Alright so after many weeks of revising and editing I have come up with the ultimate stock list!!! This is for a biocube 29 reef...
1 occelaris clown
1 royal gramma basslet
1 bangaii cardinal
1 pink spot goby
1 Midas blenny
1 purple fire fish
:)

I have a Royal Gramma, an Ocellaris and a Bangaii Cardinal. They all get along just fine. But, I have read that Royal Grammas may pick on Firefish online.
HTH, Eddy

No, he won't damage anything. lol I',m just saying that he gets rahter larger for a cube, I have mine int he 125g. He'll eventually need a big rock to burrow under. On a good note though they arent that active or swimmy so he won't take up space that way

carey said:
No, he won't damage anything. lol I',m just saying that he gets rahter larger for a cube, I have mine int he 125g. He'll eventually need a big rock to burrow under. On a good note though they arent that active or swimmy so he won't take up space that way

Would you recomend a YWG instead? I want the pink spot because they sift. Im looking for beauty and sifting ability in my goby.

Mine doesnt sift a single grain of sand. LOL The YWG is kinda mellow too, I have one in my cube. He just hangs out in his burrow mostly. But he's still very cool.

If you get the Banggai Cardinalfish, make SURE it is tank raised. Wild-Caught ones do not usually live long IME.

Back
Top Bottom