Zebra Pistol Shrimp?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can somebody confirm this, because I have seen 2 of these at two different LFS labeled as Zebra pistol shrimp.

But more importantly, Can somebody confirm if these will host with a watchman goby? That is why I bought him but if that is not the case I want to return him.
http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=189503
i would guess they just called them zebra instead of tiger to make them seem rare

mmm okay thanks for the help. I just don't want to risk my goby being eaten. Im pretty sure this is a zebra shrimp though just because I saw them at 2 different LFS and their pattern is different from tiger shrimp but I would appreciate a confirmation on this

I'll wait until I get off work today for somebody to confirm this, it's gonna be a hassle to remove him I bet x__x...

Also, can anybody tell me if this zebra pistol shrimp thing even exists? (as a species) I've tried to search engine it but I have not received strong evidence that it is not just a common misnamed thing between tiger shrimp and zebra shrimp.

Does anybody have one of these (zebra shrimp)? Have they co-existed and paired with your goby? :3 I have a watchman goby, thank you everyone and anyone

Back
Top Bottom