1 day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bmckee727

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello...again. I have only been on for one day and have encountered nothing but friendly, funny, and extremely knowledgeable aquarists. I love this forum unfortunately....my wife will not :)

Hello...again. I have only been on for one day and have encountered nothing but friendly, funny, and extremely knowledgeable aquarists. I love this forum unfortunately....my wife will not :)

Hahaha join the forum as the club!! My wife doesn't like it so much either lol.

Hahaha join the forum as the club!! My wife doesn't like it so much either lol.

I am terrible at navigating it, but in time I will get it down hopefully. Lol, my wife always tells me "you care more about fish stuff than me". I tell her she doesn't have to worry about anything unless they learn to cook, haaha

I am terrible at navigating it, but in time I will get it down hopefully. Lol, my wife always tells me "you care more about fish stuff than me". I tell her she doesn't have to worry about anything unless they learn to cook, haaha

Haha good one!! I hear the same lol.

Lol poor lady!

If it helps my bf loves the forum... It means I'm doing something else other than whining.

I am only kidding....she does have to worry. No really kidding tho

Lol poor lady!

If it helps my bf loves the forum... It means I'm doing something else other than whining.

No, I always use the "I just need carbon"! Then when we get in there I'm like but but I'll just grab this while I'm here( with giant watery helpless eyes)

No, I always use the "I just need carbon"! Then when we get in there I'm like but but I'll just grab this while I'm here( with giant watery helpless eyes)

Ha mine goes something like, "if I don't get this fish now they will never have it again and I'll regret it for forever!"

Ha mine goes something like, "if I don't get this fish now they will never have it again and I'll regret it for forever!"

Haha, I have used that. "I can NEVER have this kind if WE don't get three of them now!! And a powerhead.

Back
Top Bottom