150 gallon newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you Carey good information :) . Learn something new everyday .

I really like the purple coralline algae will the base rock turn purple?

If you have any coralline in the tank, even on a snail shell it will spread. Just keep the water clean and provide some light and it will spread pretty quick.

I just set up my 180g about 2 months ago and had some coralline covered snails and one rock with it and its now growing on other rocks as well as the glass,

Sweet that was my main concern I appreciate both of y'all's time and advice so much and will be buying base rock soon :)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394605555.062759.jpgmy mushrooms love the new light. Please excuse my clownfish they think there going to get fed lol.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398224452.140023.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398224509.195705.jpgmy new plumbing will post new pics tomorrow of new fish I'm getting :)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399003819.416428.jpgand another leather toadstool I just got him tho so he isn't happy

Idk a lot lol I bought all of it for 40 bucks from my lfs guy . I know it's at least 100 pounds

Back
Top Bottom