20g FW tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeffruth

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello. I have had a 20g up and running now for 3months. Have a aquaclear 20 filter. Aquaclear 10 powerhead feeding through PVC with a quick filter on the other end. Some natural rocks out of the backyard and fake plants. I am so far enjoying the hobby, but went through a few fish learning the ropes (they are in fish heaven as my 3GS old states). Look forward to the help on AA and hope to give help if I can.

Tank still going good. Have live plants now 1xSword and a few types of grasses.

I have a good combo of fish I think. They are all quite playful. I think the cori are my favour. Very active. As they all are.
6x Red Minor Tetra
3x Julii Cori
3x Glo Lite Tetra
Dwarf Gourami
Clown Pleco
2x Mystery Snails

Added a scarlet temple now. Nice plant. Should have my new light fixture by the weekend. Will be a nice boost for the plants. This is an addicting hobby. Started with a basic 10g. Now have the 20g and am looking at a 55 long. Very peaceful watching the fish playing in the tank.

Nice. I have the julii as well and the are one of my favs. So cute and playful. Clown plecos are awesome! I'm ordering one for my new 55 :) I have the glowlights too. I think you have good taste in fish ;) lol

If I were you I'd put the clown pleco in your 55, he's better suited to a larger tank. Aslo 3-4 more glowlights and 1 more julii would be great to get your schools/shoals to proper sizes :)

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom