20gallon community tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff likes fish

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am very very new to having fish! Ice had my tank for only a few weeks, my fish seem happy. 1 angelfish 2 mollies 2 platys 1 white skirt 1 Cory cat and 1 pleco. They are not aggressive at all. And seem very healthy with a diet of tropical flakes and brine shrimp. And a algae wafer every other day for the bottom feeders. I have an air line running through the bottom which I poked several holes that created a home made curtain of bubbles which my fish love! I have a lid with two 25 watt blue bulbs a pf 10 whisper tetra filter and a heater for a 10 gallon that has been working perfectly in my 20 just like the filter. All my levels are perfect including temperature. I was wondering if it would okay to add any more fish to my tank! And any suggestions about what fish to get! I am especially fond of the gouramis! Btw the angelglfish is tiny but will be moved to a very large tank ib the future. ( not my tank)

Back
Top Bottom