Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-11-2010, 08:47 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
2yrs still tryin

hi i m matt i ve been keeping fish for twenty odd years but this is my first time with marines kept tropical have bred angel fish for profit got a 400 gallon pond out the back koi sturgeon and orfe no problem
keeping marines i must admit is proberly the most keenest,facinating and excruitiatingly painfully experience of my fishkeeping life , but i would not swap it for anything else
I have a 40 gallon tank with a external filter aqua-ray lighting system
the tank is now 2yrs old and looking quite impressive ive learned some harsh lessons but hopefully now its onwards and upwards
I am in the process of talking my good lady into a larger tank with possibly a sump system and an area next to for the ro unit which is currently housed in the downstairs toilet(out of action at moment due to pipes blown caused by big freeze)
i have waffled enough now thanks hope to chat soon
P.S got a wave blower making rite racket any ideas? cleaned it out still making like catch metallic sound

matt maddocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:38 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Welcome to AA. The "dark side" can be challenging, but the rewards is Great. I am not familar with a "wave blower" so I will let someone else answer that Q.

Happy Reefing,
thincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:51 AM   #3
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
Welcome aboard. I would ask your questions over at the SW forums. More folks will see it over there. This forum is for saying Hi.
melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:05 AM   #4
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion
Welcome to AA

"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry
mfdrookie516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:46 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Activist
Welcome to AA
lancer22386 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com