~~ 3700 Members ~~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3700! How long did it take to go from 3000 to 3700? Couldn't have been more than 2 months - 3 tops.

Um. If you sift thru the Site News you will probably find the annoucment about 3K.

Why 3700? :p Why not 3500, or 3750, or 4000 :p You know, those normal numbers people make announcements at :p

***Duplicate post removed by Bearfan***

Well i belive I did say something at 3500 simply cause I was wondering when we hit 3000 if we could hit 3500 by the end of the year. I just saw an even number of 3700 and figured it would be some news.

If you want I can go on never making another mention of member milestones.

Or, we could start a thread and announce every new member. Gotta represent both ends of the spectrum so people can put it in perspective.

If you want I can go on never making another mention of member milestones.
I find it kinda nice that you take the time to do it.. So please when you feel like it please.. I love stuff like this..

James

Didn't say anything against the anouncement, was merely wondering at the number, ie, if you had planned specificly for 3700 for some reason or just happened to noticed and though, yay.

It is the square root of 13,690,000, and how cool would it be to have over 13 million members? Take that McDonalds.

as member number 3700, can i just say woohoo! Thanks for making a thread all about ME!!! :D i love it here, you all are so helpful, and my fish surely appreciate your help as well.

Well, I joined a few days ago - still sort of felling my way around but I must say, it is clear to see why you have 3700 members. I'm sure this will continue to grow. This is a really great site for this Obsession.... I mean.... I mean.... Hobby :).

I have always had aquariums - probably my first was when I was about 8 and here about 40 years later I stumble across this site. Well - better late then never.

Kudos this and Kudos that, but bottom line, the originators and administers really deserve some serious Kudos for this site - very nice job.

Tom (recent joiner - somewhere in that 3500-3700 range :)

Back
Top Bottom